- Progressive Addition Lenses – Designed to allow you to see at distance (driving a vehicle), intermediate (looking at the dashboard), and near (reading a map) with no lines or sections. the absence of bifocal lines makes this lens the most desirable cosmetically. You will also enjoy continuous vision from far to near with this lens design.
- Trifocals and Bifocals – Bifocals provide both far and near correction in one lens. A visible line divides the two areas providing a visible segment for near viewing. Trifocals are a variation of the bifocals. This double-line lens provides you with correction in three areas – distance, intermediate, and near.
- Occupational Lenses – Special occupational designs allow us to customize lenses for almost any occupation, hobby, visual or safety requirement. Your lifestyle information will help us understand how you use your eyes and identify visual needs.
- Polycarbonate Lenses, Trivex Lenses and Hi Index Lenses – Our office recommends high impact resistant lenses for two good reasons: comfort, because of their incredible light weight, and safety, due to their high impact resistance. We recommend these for children, teens, active adults, occupational safety, and anyone who needs superior protection. Trivex is superior in that it has better optics than polycarbonate.
- Scratch Protection – Highly recommended to protect your lenses from everyday wear and tear. Protecting your lens surface prolongs to usefulness of your lenses and protects your investment in good vision.
- Anti-reflective Lenses – A special coating that reduces distracting reflections. The results are: more transmitted light, better quality of vision, improved night vision, and reduced eye fatigue. Great for working on a computer or driving at night, these lenses also offer a cosmetically appealing “invisible lens look” that makes the lens “disappear” and shows your eyes more clearly.
- Lens Coatings
- Anti-reflective – A special coating that reduces distracting reflections. The results are: more transmitted light, better quality of vision, improved night vision, and reduced eye fatigue. Great for working on a computer or driving at night, these lenses also offer a cosmetically appealing “invisible lens look” that makes the lens “disappear” and shows your eyes more clearly.
- Scratch Resistant – Highly recommended to protect your lenses from everyday wear and tear. Protecting your lens surface prolongs the usefulness of your lenses and protects your investment in good vision.
- Ultraviolet Protection – The sun’s ultraviolet rays pose potential harm to your eyes. We recommend UV protection on all our lenses. UV filters for your lenses accomplish the same thing as sunscreen does for your skin – shield you eyes from harmful UV rays. A must-have’ for adults and children to promote healthy vision.
- Photochromic (“Transition”) Lenses – Transitions change any material of lens from clear to shaded when exposed to UV. We use the newest generation of transitions, which is their seventh edition. They continue to improve the time lapse between clear and dark, and vice versa.
Call today! (419) 228-8116
- December 26, 2015
Dr Unterbrink was very helpful explaining all the tests I took and went into great detail to explain common optical maladies for people my age. He answered all my questions in a complete and understandable way. I was extremely pleased and will suggest his services to my friends and family.January 1, 2016
Everything at your office is always organized and the staff is very helpful and pleasant.December 19, 2015
I am always so happy with my experience. I never feel rushed and feel comfortable asking questions about my eye health.December 11, 2015
Thank you for getting me in so promptly as a medical emergency.December 7, 2015
Atmosphere was very professional and the staff pleasant. Dr. CaJacobs was very attentive and informative to the condition of my vision and overall health diagnostics. I would highly recommend Dr. CaJacobs to everyone.December 7, 2015
We have seen various eye professionals in the past, but have never had the level of service and care as we did at your office.December 11, 2015
Service was professional and complete.December 24, 2015
Everything was great!May 26, 2016
I am very pleased with everything with my visit. I like that the doctor is very patient to listen and answers my questions. He did not rush me. I have a brain injury with short term memory loss. Everyone is so kind and helpful - thank you.May 11, 2016
The visit was good. The employee who helped me pick out my new frames was very good. She adjusted my current frames for me.May 25, 2016
Everyone was friendly, patient, and helpful.April 27, 2016
Very happy with service and selection.May 24, 2016
I found your business to operate in a totally professional and friendly manner. I would be hard pressed to come up with any changes to your system. I would not hesitate to refer anyone to your business. I am very grateful to be directed to your business, and look forward to dealing with you on a regular basis. Thank You!April 16, 2016
I did a walk in visit and they took very good care of me. Very happy with my service.May 26, 2016
Staff was very friendly and knowledgeable. I felt the doctor was very knowledgeable and friendly. Was very comfortable in the office setting.April 14, 2016
My experience was very good as usual.